JSR is a global leader in material sciences and chemical engineering committed to contributing to social good by supplying materials to serve future generations and providing new value today for our customers and society in the areas of digital solutions, life sciences, elastomers, and next generation solutions.
We value Innovation, Quality, Customers, and People! JSR combines a deep Japanese heritage of materials innovation, with speed propelled by our strong customer partnerships with premier tech & life sciences companies. Are you interested in taking JSR and your career to the next stage?
JSR Micro, Inc. is seeking a Chemical Operator to join our growing Production team! This opportunity will be in our new state of the art facility at Hillsboro, Oregon. This position is responsible for performing quality control testing, product packaging and loading/unloading finished goods and raw material.
- You have a strong work ethic, be safety conscious, display attention to detail, be adaptable, have good communication skills and be able to work in a team-based environment
- You have 6+ years’ experience in chemical handling, weighing and mixing.
- Experience with operational instructions and material safety data sheet (MSDS) required.
- Hands-on experience with chemical machinery and PPE.
- Familiarity with process control software (FAS) and application software (Excel and Word) is desirable.
Here's More of What You'll Be Doing
- Ability to accurately weigh and mix chemicals using digital scales, pumps, filtration systems and manual valves, interfacing with process control software (FAS).
- Perform chemical process operations in conjunction with a (FAS) including inputting data into FAS and using to monitor process and quality tests.
- Preparation, filtration, and sampling of photoresist / chemicals following recipes and engineering requirements using the FAS as well as written process orders and verbal instruction.
- Complete all necessary paperwork / electronic input, documenting all work completed and in process.
- Inventory management, assisting in monthly cycle counts, ordering of needed materials and proper storage of hazardous and non-hazardous materials.
- Operation of both manual and automatic bottle fillers in a clean room environment.
- Hazardous waste management including handling, labeling, disposal, preparation for shipping, and record keeping.Ability to create a hazardous waste profile
- Packaging, labeling and documentation of finished product.This includes the use of computerized label printing machine, box lifter and fork truck.
- Operation of bottle washing-sterilization system.
- Certified operators will provide assistance in the training of fellow associates.
- Make suggestions to management for improving this position or improving work processes.
- Work safely by observing safety rules, policies and procedures.
- Identify unsafe conditions
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Dependability & Quality
- Productivity & Organizational Skills
JSR Micro, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
**Recruitment agencies/Headhunter do not submit resumes/CVs through our Web site or directly to managers. JSR will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with JSR. JSR do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resume.**